Every pregnancy is different, and every birth is different. Having an eye for that uniqueness: that is our passion. We translate this passion into a pregnancy course that is unique in Limburg. During the Relaxed birthing from Direction® course, we teach you to go into labour from your own strength and with a feeling for what you find important. After this course, fear of the unknown is transformed into trust in the known. We apply this principle to all scenarios surrounding childbirth, whether in hospital or at home. You will be prepared for everything and learn how to stay in your power. What will this course bring you:
- Complete maternity course Relaxed childbirth from Control® spread over 4 evenings of 2.5 hours full of essential information and more! No ordinary puff course but information that ensures that control during labour remains with you and your partner.
- You get theoretical and practical knowledge about childbirth. You will learn how nature works during labour and what happens in your body. You learn how you can influence what happens in your body so that you maintain optimal control.
- The course is taught by midwives Simone or Myrthe. So we have all the knowledge to answer your questions too and we know how the practice works.
- Guidance on writing a complete birth plan, including birth plan.
- At a fixed location so you can ask all your questions face to face.
- The course is together with your birthing partner. So you will both be optimally prepared and know afterwards what to expect and how giving birth works.
- Available from February 2023 (also follow us on social media and stay tuned).
The complete course normally costs 375 euros but is now available for an introductory price of 250 euros! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with payment details. Anyone may register, even if you are not in our care. Are you under care in hospital? If so, this course is especially valuable! There is room for a maximum of 4 couples. The course starts in the evening at 19:00.
Course days Start February:
- 28 February
- 7 March
- 14 March
- 21 March